Enhancing Crop Protection
Serenade fungicide is a powerful tool designed to protect against the effects of soil and foliar bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Serenade® arrests spore development of disease and boosts plants' natural defences, root growth and nutrient uptake promoting higher yields, better crop uniformity, improved harvest crop quality and improved shelf life.
- Gray mold (Botrytis cinerea)
- Black Scurf (Rhizoctonia solani)
- amyloliquefaciens strain QST 713
Mode of Action
- Serenade® containes anti-fungal secondary compounds known as lipopeptides that disrupt the cell membrane of the pathogen, resulting in a physical breakdown of the pathogen cell on contact. This is a unique mode of action, distinct from single-site active fungicides, recognized by the Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) as Code 44.